Confessions of a Reluctant AuthorMany academic book authors love writing while others want to write but are reluctant about the writing process, the work load, and the sacrifice.
This practical workshop given by a self-professed reluctant author will address those issues and other practical topics such as:
- Defining the purpose and scope of the project,
- Managing the tasks and the time during the writing,
- Improving your writing as you go by editing and revising at the right times,
When and how to ask for help.
Suggested Audience: all faculty interested in publishing
Suggested Time Frames:
- 1 hour- presentation with some exercises;
- 2 hours - mini-lectures with exercises;
- 3 hours – workshop with mini-lectures, exercises, and deeper learning